Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kill Bill: Its not about The Movie

As you know everybody is frustrated of Microsoft Windows. Actually Windows sucks big time !!! As a designer i had to use windows before as Adobe products got crashed twice in Ubuntu. As that time i was a beginner in Linux and i didn't even had cracked version of Mac OS as well :D, so things were a bit tough for me and i had no option but Windows. One fine day i was designing a website in flash, and gosh!!! my system got crashed! WTF(Windows too Fucks)!!! Though it was not a new thing for me as I was screwed before too and i am sure Bill Gates must have enjoyed this . I mean, it's obvious, isn't it? it seems perfectly clear and simple to use Windows, but it crashes with the slightest pressure, or sometimes breaks inexplicably. And to my surprise, when i checked for unexpected Shutdown (This is a great feature of Windows, user don't even have to press the start button to shutdown their computers. it automatically get shutdown and that too without user's permission ) and restarted the system, again there was dumping after 2 mins. This process repeated for 8-9 times! I was not able to do anything. Finally when i tried to format the system, bloody Windows crashed once at 15 percent and again at 37 percent. By this time i was totally frustrated and was cursing Bill Gates.
Finally i installed Ubuntu in my pen-drive from some other computer and tried to format the system which was also a failure!. As a non CSE student, i had Google as the only option to ask for help which finally helped me out of the disaster. I searched for the error on net and after many rounds of error and memory checking i was lead to disassemble the system and RAM checking one by one. Alas! due to many crashes, my 1GB RAM out of 3GB became useless and all this happened because of bloody Windows.
people says that Windows Vista is mainly for designers, but i would never recommend it for any user. My website was never recovered but from then onwards i started saving my work every 10-15 mins.

Last but not the least, you must be wondering that how the title of this post is related to the post itself? then here is the answer: Don't watch kill bill, if everybody will start using Linux or Mac, Bill will be automatically killed! like this

No comments: